HR Intern Jobs in Pune - For a client of TeamLease Services Ltd
Fresher or 1 years of experience
CTC - 15 k to 20 k
Purpose of Position:
Support for all functions in the HR department including hiring, training and development, employee life cycle activities, etc.
1. Coordinate with various hiring teams - review resumes and set up interviews, and updating information on all recruiting websites, referral mailers.
2. Coordinates for the Online Pre Hiring Assessment and preparing various dashboards for the group.
3. Assists in offer letter rollout process – Data accuracy, document collection for BGV.
4. Assists in On-boarding process – Tracking and Follow-up of pending documents required during joining.
5. Employee Life Cycle – Employee information change, Tagging/Reporting in HRIS, Transfer tabulation/Cost code, Probation confirmation, monthly HC confirmation/Job abandonment/Stop pay.
6. Assists in Business Town hall, R&R Announcement and Recruitment Drives.
7. Coordinates for Training Program for the Business – batch allocation, attendance, dashboard for various programs attended.
8. Assists in exit process - Exit Tabulation, No due certificate.
9. Populates data and reports when needed.
Competencies and skills:
1. Management Graduate / Post Graduate preferably with HR/ Administration academic background.
2. Excellent written and oral communication skills
3. Keen Learner, flexible and adaptable to organization needs.
More information about this HR Intern Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given HR Intern job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this HR Intern job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 0 to 1 year experience as an HR Intern
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Com, BBA/BBM, MBA/PGDM, BSc
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 15000 and 20000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This HR Intern is a Full Time in Pune.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This HR Intern is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the HR Intern position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for HR Intern in our Organisation.