HR Intern Jobs Opening in April3rd Foods at Electronic City, Bangalore
- Assisting employees with leave letters, permission letters.
- Maintaining and updating employee files , medical reports, leave records, bank records, and other relevant documentation.
- Managing WhatsApp groups and regular posts
- Maintaining employee data, target sheet and absenteeism data
- Updating JDs of all the employees.
- Supporting recruitment
- Removing job advertisements from job boards and social media platforms once vacancies have been filled.
- Assisting the HR staff in gathering market salary information.
- Assisting in the planning of company events.
- Preparing and sending offer and rejection letters or emails to candidates.
- Coordinating new hire orientations.
- Responding to staff inquiries regarding HR policies, employee benefits, and other HR-related matters.
More information about this HR Intern Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given HR Intern job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this HR Intern job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an HR Intern
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: MBA/PGDM
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 10000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This HR Intern is a InternShip in Bangalore.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This HR Intern is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the HR Intern position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for HR Intern in our Organisation.