HR Internship Jobs Opening in AAVTR ASIA at Shivajinagar, Bangalore, Mumbai, Delhi
1. Lead on hiring, developing, and mentoring a diverse and world-class team that is just as excited about AAVTR ASIA.
2. You’ll coach management teams on complex leadership and HR issues including talent/performance goals and HR/talent
implications of business decisions.
3. Talent Management expertise to maximize the potential of a team with the ability to link and leverage performance and
4. Excellent communication and presentation skills; comfortable in a variety of settings and speaking to all levels of employees
from the front line to vice presidents (fluent in English).
5. Ability to establish business credibility; trusted individual who creates consensus, influences change and moves others
toward a common goal.
6. Formal or informal executive coaching.
Technically proficient in MS Word, Excel, & PowerPoint.
7. Embrace and embody AAVTR ASIA’s culture and values, be a natural brand ambassador in everything you do and be
passionate about our community and their experience at AAVTR ASIA.
8. Ability to establish trust and credibility.
9. Communicate effectively and remain calm under pressure and in difficult situations.
10. Maintain confidentiality with critical information.
11. Demonstrated success in influencing employees at all levels of the organization in a consultative methodology.
12. Organizational skills: including the ability to effectively prioritize and meet deadlines, as well as multi-task in a fast-paced
13. Assist the team in executing all daily retail operations to ensure premium service and smooth digital store functioning.
14. Develop positive relationships with consumers and teammates.
15. Be an active member of the digital store community by attending and supporting campaigns.
16. Model reliability and flexibility by being able to work varied hours and days to meet the needs of the business.
17. Be responsible for AAVTR ASIA’s most important assets: our people, customers, and community. Ensure they and their
environment are safe and sound at all times.
18. Also being responsible for digital assets such as the tech and ensuring efforts
are made to minimise loss and everything runs as it should.
19. Proactively and consistently delivering feedback and working alongside your co-workers globally.
Position: HR Internship
Region: India (Asia-Pacific)
Duration: 2 months (minimum)
Eligibility: Age: 17+ | Education: Grade 12 Pass (Minimum)
SDG's Supported: 4. Quality Education, 5. Gender Equality, 8. Descent Work & Economic Growth, 10. Reduced Inequalities
Social Responsibility to be kept in mind: Be open to motivating & giving opportunities for women willing to start their careers.
More information about this HR Internship Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given HR Internship job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this HR Internship job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an HR Internship
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: MBA/PGDM, 12th Pass (HSE)
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This HR Internship is a work from home job?
- Ans: Yes,its a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the HR Internship position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for HR Internship in our Organisation.