HR Manager Jobs Opening in Kumar Infracom Pvt. Ltd. at Gaya
Roles and responsibilities of an HR manager:
- Create and put into action HR initiatives and strategies that are in line with the overall business plan.
- Improve ties between management and employees by responding to requests, grievances, or other issues.
- Control the hiring and hiring process.
- Support present and future company demands through growing, involving, inspiring, and preserving human capital.
- Create and keep track of the organizations overall HR strategies, methods, tactics, and procedures.
- Cultivate a supportive workplace.
- Managing and maintaining a setup that promotes optimum performance.
- Maintain the benefits and pay schedule.
- Analyze the training requirements for a programme and keep an eye on it.
- Report to management and use HR indicators to assist in decision-making
- Maintain legal compliance while managing human resources.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Proven working experience as HR Manager or other HR Executive
- People oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- Degree in Human Resources or related field
More information about this HR Manager Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given HR Manager job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this HR Manager job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an HR Manager
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: MBA/PGDM
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 20000 and 35000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This HR Manager is a Full Time in Gaya.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This HR Manager is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the HR Manager position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for HR Manager in our Organisation.
We are young leading telecommunication Infrastructure Company promoted and managed by a team of “technocrats & charted accountants” having vast industry experience.