Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
· Graduate/Post Graduate
· Computer savvy
· Good communication skills in English
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Good Knowledge in MS Office
· Minimum 0-5 Years of relevant work experience in recruitment
· Designing and updating job descriptions
· Sourcing potential candidates from various online channels (e.g. social media and professional platforms like Naukri and LinkedIn)
· Crafting recruiting emails to attract passive candidates
· Advertise job openings on company’s careers page, social media, job boards and internally
· Send job offer emails and answer queries about compensation and benefits
· Handling generalist activities like Payroll Processing, Offer generation, Conducting orientation programme for new joiners, Statutory compliance handling, employer database maintenance etc..
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.