Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
Apalya Technologies needs an
IT Recruiter @ Hyderabad office (3 months contract - extendable)
HR Executive’s (IT Recruiter) responsibilities include sourcing, screening and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical roles. You will also network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand, reduce our time-to-hire and ensure we attract the best professionals.
Added to this, he/she will assist in general HR duties too.
More details given below:
· Name of the Company: Apalya Technologies ( )
· Nature of employment: Temporary – on contract for 3 months (*extendable)
· Nature of work: IT Recruitment (70%) and HR Generalist role (30%)
· Speed of work: High speed and accuracy
· Place of work: Hyderabad
· Is this a work from home? : No. He/she needs to come to office.
· Qualification required: Bachelors or Diploma or Masters in HRM or Sciences.
· Years of experience: at least 1 year in IT hiring or a fresher from a premier institute
· No. of vacancies: 1
· Joining must be: Immediate – No notice period. To join on or before 16th June.
· Salary range: Rs 3 to 4 LPA (*negotiable) - Fixed + Variable component
Mandatory: Other skills required:
· English skills (spoken & written) must be very good
· Exposure to IT Recruiting
· Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. Phone, Skype and structured)
· Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
· Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
· Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. Social media recruiting and Boolean search)
· Very good with MS-Excel.
· Very good verbal and written communication skills
Apalya Technologies is a young technology company that has pioneered live TV over mobile devices. Over the last decade, Apalya has built strong relationships with more than a 100 telecom and media customers. We power more than 30 customers across 11 countries with more than 18 million end users with more than a billion minutes of video served annually. Our customers include telco majors like Vodafone, Airtel, Etisalat, Ooredoo, Axiata Group to media networks like the Sun TV Network to even custom clinets like Unilever India.
Founded by young technocrats, Vamshi Reddy and Shiva Byapineedu, Apalya’s ability to deliver innovative technology-driven consumer solutions has been backed by eminent investors such as Mumbai Angels, IDG Ventures, Kalaari Capital and global giants like Qualcomm Ventures and Cisco.
With the evolution of its own proprietary OTT platform, Apalya has forged a new direction in enabling the OTT play for aspirants around the world. With majors like Vodafwone India and more recently, the Sun TV Network, licensing the Apalya platform, we are at the beginning of a journey that promises to be tremendously exciting and fulfilling. Apalya’s vision is to stay at the forefront of the OTT evolution through technological leadership translating to an OTT platform that’s always at the bleeding edge.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.