Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
We are looking for an HR Recruiter to manage our full cycle recruitment, from identifying potential hires to interviewing and evaluating candidates.
HR Recruiter responsibilities include sourcing candidates online, updating job ads and conducting background checks. If you have experience with various job interview formats, including phone screenings and group interviews, and can help us recruit faster and more effectively, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will play an important part in building a strong employer brand for our company to ensure we attract, hire and retain the most qualified employees.
· Source potential candidates from various online channels (e.g. social media and professional platforms like Stack Overflow, Behance,indeed, naukri and others)
· Craft recruiting emails to attract passive candidates
· Screen incoming resumes and application forms
· Screen candidates via phone and call them for F2F interview.
· Advertise job openings on company’s careers page, social media, job boards and internally
· Provide shortlists of qualified candidates to hiring managers
· Send job offer emails and answer queries about compensation and benefits
· Participate in job fairs and host in-house recruitment events
· Collaborate with managers to identify future hiring needs
· Act as a consultant to new hires and help them onboard
· Proven work experience as an HR Recruiter or similar role 6 months to 3 yrs.
· Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
· Experience with sourcing techniques
· Understanding of referral programs
· Solid verbal and written communication skills
· Sound judgementGraduate/PG/Masters in Human Resources Management
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.