HR Recruiter Jobs Opening in Wishfin at Delhi-Others, Delhi
· To attract quality talent as per the manpower planning & talent sourcing strategy within desired time by ensuring impeccable stakeholder and candidate experience
· Liaison with Business/Technology Managers regularly to understand the specific hiring needs of respective business and meeting the requirements
· Managing campus hiring, walk in drives and arranging interviews, salary negotiations and offer release
· Onboarding of new hires & handling other special projects as per the business need
Strong understanding of HR functions, methods, strategies, procedures, and policies.
Familiar with sourcing techniques.
Strong analytical and organizational skills.
Outstanding knowledge of referral programs.
Proficiency in MS office.
Exceptional record-keeping skills.
Good time management skills.
Strong oral and written communication skills
More information about this HR Recruiter Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given HR Recruiter job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this HR Recruiter job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an HR Recruiter
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BBA/BBM, MBA/PGDM
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 15000 and 25000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This HR Recruiter is a Full Time in Delhi.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This HR Recruiter is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the HR Recruiter position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for HR Recruiter in our Organisation.
Wishfin is India’s premier fintech company. Being India’s largest digital lending marketplace and a leading financial marketplace of India, Wishfin has disbursed more than $ 3 billion in loans through its platform. Wishfin is now helping million customers, every month in understanding and analyzing their credit history. It is the first fintech platform to tie up with CIBIL and is TransUnion CIBIL's biggest D2C partner. Wishfin launched India's first financial transaction platform on WhatsApp in the world. Wishfin has more than 16 million customers & it is adding 650,000 customers every month, who are applying for financial products such as loans, credit cards, mutual funds.