Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
are seeking an eager, motivated individual to join our growing organization
· Assisting the TA manager in end-end recruitment activities.
· Update and maintain the candidate details on the database
· Advertise job openings on the social media and job boards
· Manage scheduling and coordination related activities in the entire recruitment process
· Preparing and maintaining recruitment reports
· Assisting the HR Manager in daily HR activities
· Coordinating the joining and exit formalities
· Maintaining employee records, attendance, and leave management
· Coordinate employee engagement activities and performance management.
· Bachelors / Masters degree in HR preferred
· Proficient in MS-Office
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Highly energetic and motivated individual
- Extensive training on the entire recruitment life cycle
- On the job training on the entire gamut of HR activities
Freshers who are keen to make a successful career in HR can apply.
Candidates who wish to re-start their career after a break can apply.
Candidates with 1-2 years of experience who wish to sharpen their skills and climb the HR ladder can also apply.
Note that this is a full-time job.
Candidates shall have intensive training under the effective supervision of a Senior HR leader. On successful training, candidates would be considered for HR Executive role
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.