Role: HR Trainee
Location: Nagpur, Pune, Mumbai
1. Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
2. The ability to work as part of a team.
3. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
4. Excellent administrative and organizational skills.
5. Effective communication skills.
Qualification: Any Graduate Student/ BBA/MBA
Duration: 45 days
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Posting job advertisements to job boards and social media platforms.
2. Updating company databases by inputting new employee contact information and employment details.
3. Screening potential employees' resumes and application forms to identify suitable candidates to fill company job vacancies.
4. Organizing interviews with shortlisted candidates.
Adaptive knowledge of Human resources
Chance to work on Live Projects
Training By Experienced Professionals
6 months Training Certification
Job Placement Assistance after successful completion of Training
More information about this HR Trainee Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given HR Trainee job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this HR Trainee job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an HR Trainee
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BBA/BBM, MBA/PGDM
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 2000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This HR Trainee is a Full Time in Nagpur.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This HR Trainee is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the HR Trainee position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for HR Trainee in our Organisation.