- We are looking for a HTML developer who is expertise in current Internet standards, including web browsers and browser specifications. expertise in creating websites / designs which are in sync with multi platforms & screen specs.
- Hands-on experience with Photoshop, Corel Draw, Illustrator, Flash, Dream Weaver, jquery, Java Script, CSS3,HTML5.
- Experience and understanding of site architecture, user experience, color theory and color management on the web, proper file formats, compression methods and techniques,. Excellent team player with a flexible, collaborative approach.
Creating websites/a website using standard HTML/CSS practices.
Working closely with web designers and programmers to produce the website.
Constant communication with other colleagues in the business to develop and deploy their content - and ensuring there is a clear establishment of what can be created within what time frame.
Researching different software programs, maintaining software documentation.
Implementing contingency plans in case the website goes down.
Maintaining and expanding/enhancing the website once built.
Managing a team might also be part of the job role.
We are looking for an HTML developer who can write very good HTML and CSS. Below are the required skills:
ReactJS is plus
Faster coder and Learner
Adoption to new tech
More information about this HTML developer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given HTML developer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this HTML developer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an HTML developer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BE/B.Tech
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 12500 and 43500 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This HTML developer is a Full Time in Bangalore.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This HTML developer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the HTML developer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for HTML developer in our Organisation.