Human Resource Assistant Jobs Opening in Aurawoo International Pvt. Ltd. at Jaipur-Others, Jaipur
HR Assistant qualifications
HR Assistant skills we’re looking for include excellent organization ability, familiarity with HR software and strong communication skills. To be an ideal candidate for the human resources assistant position, you should also hold an HR-related degree and have some experience in our industry. You should be able to work autonomously and remain calm under pressure. Following our training sessions, you’ll be able to assist HR Managers in the whole recruitment lifecycle
Ultimately, you’ll ensure our HR department is organized and operates smoothly to attract, hire and retain our employees.Responsibilities
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc)
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc) and take minutes
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc)
- Communicate with public services when necessary
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
- Assist our recruiters to source candidates and update our database
- Proven experience as an HR Assistant, Staff Assistant or relevant human resources/administrative position
- Fast computer typing skills (MS Office, in particular)
- Hands-on experience with an HRIS or HRMS
- Familiarity with ATS software and resume databases
- Basic knowledge of labor laws
- Excellent organizational skills
More information about this Human Resource assistant Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Human Resource assistant job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Human Resource assistant job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Human Resource assistant
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: MBA/PGDM
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 20000 and 40000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Human Resource assistant is a Full Time in Jaipur.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Human Resource assistant is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Human Resource assistant position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Human Resource assistant in our Organisation.
- Who is eligible to apply for this Human Resource assistant job?
- Ans: The mentioned job is open to both Male and Female candidates.
Aurawoo is one of the leading players in the human resource recruitment ecosystem. We are the leader in multilingual recruitment for the multinational companies of Japan, UAE, Canada, and other parts of the world. Aurawoo provides a full range of solutions to multinational companies including temporary and permanent staffing, outsourcing and other workforce solutions in the areas of engineering, healthcare, finance and accounting, human resources, IT, manufacturing and logistics, and sales and marketing.
We help businesses across the world to optimise and build their diversified workforces, work culture, talent.