Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
We are seeking an enthusiastic and competent HR Intern to join our Human Resources Department.
As an HR Intern, you will have to provide assistance to our HR department in day to day operations. You will assist the HR Department in various tasks including recruitment, selection, orientation and employee training and development.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities:
● Screen potential employees’ resumes, go through their application forms and figure out the most suitable candidates for a vacancy.
● Assist the HR department and talent acquisition team in onboarding activities for new hires.
● Organize and set up interviews with any shortlisted candidates.
● Post job advertisements on job boards and websites for various job titles and job types.
● Update company databases by entering new employee contact information, details, and more.
● Design, prepare, and send offer and rejection letters, emails, and messages to all candidates.
● Learn about the company’s HR policies, employee benefits, and other HR-related stuff to be able to respond to any internal staff inquiries.
● Provide administrative support to the HR department and line managers.
● Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or studying toward a degree in human resource management or related field.
● Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
● The ability to work as part of a team.
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
● Excellent administrative and organizational skills.
● Effective communication skills.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.