Profile- Human Resource Intern
Job Type: Internship or CO-OP
Job Experience: 0 - 5 year
· Tasks include replying to applicants’ emails, screening replies, and scheduling interviews with senior HR staff.
· Post job ads on general career websites, university, and college career websites, and internship websites.
· Develop relationships with universities and colleges that have intern programs.
· Participate in a team to organize virtual (online) global conferences.
· Speaker initiations.
· Agenda planning.
· Event coordination.
· You are studying for or shall have a University degree in HR, Journalism, Business, Arts, or any programs providing strong English language training or candidates with strong English language skills.
· You shall be keen to learn, willing to work hard, maintain productivity, and be committed to the job.
· You shall have chosen HR as your desired career and is strongly interested in an intern opportunity related to HR.
Benefits of this Internship:-
· You gain real-world work experiences at an internationally reputable high-tech company;
· Learn real-world knowledge, work ethics, and team spirits;
· Receive 3 certificates, and
· It is short & convenient: you can work from anywhere, making you much more employable and competitive in the job market.
- This is an unpaid internship.
- You will need to work for a minimum of 3 months and a maximum of 6 months for 3/4 hours a day. Working hours are flexible.
More information about this HR Intern Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given HR Intern job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this HR Intern job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an HR Intern
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BBA
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 2000 and 2500 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This HR Intern is a InternShip in Delhi.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This HR Intern is a work from home job?
- Ans: Yes,its a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the HR Intern position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for HR Intern in our Organisation.
- Who is eligible to apply for this HR Intern job?
- Ans: The mentioned job is open to both Male and Female candidates.