Responsibilities for the role:
• Handling end-to-end hiring for Tech and Non-Tech positions within defined TAT, with theability to handle multiple positions at one time.
• Candidate will be responsible for complete hiring cycle of - Sourcing, Screening, Scheduling, Shortlisting up till the onboarding process.
• Handling a high volume of resumes and screening the profiles.
• Building a pipeline of talented candidates by actively searching for new candidates usingvarious sources of hiring.
• Must be aware of the latest methods of hiring, portals, campus hiring, Social Media, Websitemanagement etc to ensure hiring is done at the lowest cost.
• Must be able to assess profiles basis the job description provided.
• manage the complete hiring process with a minimum cost of hiring.
• Manage complete process of offer approvals, salary, reference check.
• Experience in generating MIS daily/weekly reports using excel to maintain data and present itto the team as and when required.
• Driving new initiatives to hire, attract and retain talent pool.
• Working on improving the hiring process of the organization from time to time.
Eg - Buildingassessment forms, updating online system, employer branding etc.
• Must be able to deal with Departmental Teams/Leads and ensure profiles as per jobdescription are evaluated.
Timely submission of assignment & must be willing to work for a fast-paced start-up environment.
This is a target-based role and the roles incentivize hiring within specific TATA.
• Minimum 2-3 years of overall experience with Recruitment experience as a must.Qualification:
• Must have a degree in HR or post-graduation in HRPersonal Attributes:
• Target Oriented
• Good Interpersonal & Communication skills
• Strong Coordination Skills