Human Resource Recruiter Jobs Opening in R and D instrument services at Porur, Chennai
Human Resource Recruiter
- Heading end to end recruitment cycle.
- Manage complete sourcing, screening , interview line - up , initial joining formalities and induction.
- Sourcing potential candidates from various online channels.
- Staying current on the company's organisation structure, personnel policy, federal and state laws regarding employment practices. serving as a liaison with area employment agencies , colleges and industrial associations.
- Conducting exit interviews and procedures related to termination of employees. Process paperwork for new employee information into the payroll system.
- Maintaining resume database, timely reports on employment activity. performing reference and background check.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Proven work experience as an HR Recruiter (Minimum 1 year)
- Familiarity with Human Resources Management Systems
- Experience with full-cycle recruiting
- Good knowledge of labour legislation (particularly employment contracts, employee leaves and insurance)
- Demonstrable leadership abilities
- Solid communication skills
- BSc/MSc/MBA in Human Resources Management or relevant field
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Started in 2002, R&D Instruments specialize in manufacturing of calibration instruments for temperature, pressure, process parameters. Our experienced team manufacture with the proven technology design. We fabricate, assemble, test, and calibrate the calibration instruments in house at Chennai facility.
R&D Instrument Services is a partnership company started by professionals in the field of Calibration Instruments having more than 30 years of Experience
R&D Instruments calibration laboratory accredited by NABL, New Delhi tests, calibrates & certifies all the manufactured calibration instruments. Our calibration engineers are capable to carryout in house as well as on site calibration as per the ISO/IEC 17025. Our calibration laboratory is accredited for Mechanical, Electrical & Thermal disciplines