We are looking for an HR Intern to perform various administrative tasks and support our HR department's daily activities.
HR Intern responsibilities include updating our employee records with new hire information, screening resumes, and scheduling interviews. If you're interested in kickstarting your career in HR and getting a closer look at how our company approaches payroll, recruiting, and employee development, we'd like to meet you.
- Update our internal databases with new employee information, including contact details employment forms, distribute employment forms, completion letters, and so on.
- Gather payroll data like leaves, working hours, and bank accounts
- Screen resumes and application forms
- Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates
- Post, update and remove job ads from job boards, careers pages, and social networks
- Address employee queries about benefits (like the number of remaining vacation days)
- Review and distribute company policies in digital formats or hard copies
- Participate in organizing company events and careers days
- Experience as a Staff Assistant or similar junior HR role is a plus
- Familiarity with HR system and resume databases is a plus
- Experience with MS Office
- Good understanding of full-cycle recruiting
- Organizational skills
- BSc/ MSc in Human Resources Management or a similar field.
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 21st Feb'21 and 28th Mar'21
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. are from Mumbai and neighboring cities
5. have relevant skills and interests