Human Resources Officer Jobs Opening in Joshi medico and supermarket at Andheri East, Mumbai
Designation: Human Resources Officer
We are looking for a Human Resources Officer who will recruit, support, and develop talent through developing policies and managing procedures. You will be responsible for administrative tasks and you’ll contribute to making the company a better place to work.
If you are passionate about HR and highly efficient, give us a chance to meet you. We expect you to have knowledge of various HR functions. We want to see a committed and approachable individual and be impressed with your character and skills.
The goal will be to provide excellent assistance and support to employees and managers.Responsibilities
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads, and managing the hiring process
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans
- Develop training and development programs
- Assist in performance management processes
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data, etc.) according to policy and legal requirements
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
- Proven experience as an HR officer, administrator, or other HR position
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development, etc.)
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- BSc/BA in business administration, social studies, or relevant field; further training will be a plus
- HR Credentials (e.g. PHR from the HR Certification Institute)
More information about this Human Resources Officer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Human Resources Officer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Human Resources Officer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Human Resources Officer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Com, BBA/BBM, MBA/PGDM
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 15000 and 19000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Human Resources Officer is a Full Time in Mumbai.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Human Resources Officer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Human Resources Officer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Human Resources Officer in our Organisation.