Applications are invited to attend Online Interview in DBT funded projects at Division of Genetics, ICARIARI, New Delhi-12, as mentioned below. The posts are purely on contractual basis.
1. Name of Projects: Development of high density linkage map and tagging salinity tolerance in lentil using genotyping–by-sequencing approach for improving salt tolerance
2. Position: Senior Research Fellow (SRF) in DBT Funded project
3. No. of posts: 01
4. Emoluments (Fixed per month): JRF @ Rs. 31000/- + 24% HRA pm for 1st and 2nd year & SRF @ Rs. 35,000/- + 24% HRA for 3 rd year
5. Essential: Post graduate degree in basic science or graduate/ post graduate degree in professional courses selected through a process described through any norms given in DST Office Memorandum (O.M) No. SR/S9/Z-08/2018 i.e
a) Scholars who are selected through National Eligibility Test CSIR-UGC-NET including lectureship (Assistant professorship) and GATE
b) The selection process through national level exam conducted by Central government departments and their agencies and institute such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, IIT, IISc, IISER ect.
c) SRF: Qualification prescribed for JRF with two year of research experience.
6. Desirable: Experience in lentil breeding, molecular markers, and proficiency in computer skills
Maximum age 35 years for SRF (age relaxation of five years for SC/ST & women and three years for OBC).