ICSI jobs for Deputy Director Corporate Communication in Delhi, Noida. Last Date to apply: 20 Jul 2022
1. Position: Deputy Director (Corporate Communication)
2. No of Post: 01
3. Pay Level as per 7th CPC Pay Matrix : Level 11 (67700-208700) (Gross Salary per annum – Rs. 14.23 lakh approx.)
4. Last Date for application: 20/07/2022
1. Candidates who are working in a Central/State Government/ Autonomous/ Statutory Body/PSU would be required to produce a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their present employer for verification at the time of interview failing which they will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
2. All educational qualifications must have been obtained from recognized universities / Institutions in India or abroad. The courses offered by autonomous Institutions should be equivalent to the relevant courses approved/ recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU)/UGC/AICTE.
3. Mere submission of application / fulfilment of eligibility conditions will not confer any right on the candidate to be shortlisted / called for written test/ interview. The “ICSI” reserves the right to call for written test/ interview only those candidates who in its opinion are most suitable for the post. The “ICSI” also reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason thereof. The decision of The “ICSI” in all matters regarding Eligibility, shortlisting of candidates, conduct of interview and selection will be final and binding on the applicants and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
4. Reservation policy will be applicable as adopted by the “ICSI” in its Service Rules.
5. The “ICSI” reserves the right to fix minimum eligibility standard/bench mark and restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview taking into account various factors like number of vacancies, performance of the candidates etc., and decide to determine the qualifying marks for selecting candidates for interview. The “ICSI” also reserves the right to raise the eligibility criteria to restrict the number of candidates to be called for written test/ interview. The decision of the “ICSI” in this regard shall be final and binding and no correspondence in this regard would be entertained with the candidates.
6. The “ICSI” reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of vacancies for any post, as advertised as per its requirement or not to fill up any posts as per its requirement or even cancel the whole process of recruitment without assigning any reason.
7. The “ICSI” also reserves the right to alter / modify / relax any of the aforesaid eligibility criteria / conditions for deserving candidates.
8. The “ICSI” reserves the right to offer or appoint the candidate on the post/grade lower than the post / grade advertised or applied by the candidate.
9. The candidates cannot have any right or preference for posting in any particular State/ city of his choice as the selection and posting is on All India basis. The Institute’s decision would be final in all these cases and the candidates are liable to be posted or transferred anywhere in India.
10. Proficiency in Computer Applications is essential for all the above post(s).
11. For attending the interview to & fro train fare will be reimbursed by the shortest route to the outstation candidates, as per rules of the “ICSI”. However no Travel Allowance shall be reimbursed for attending the written test.
12. The “ICSI” takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss in postal transit of any applications or communication.
13. Canvassing in any form will straightway disqualify the candidature.
14. Internal candidates should forward their application through their respective Heads of Departments after meeting the criteria as laid down in the ICSI Service Rules.
15. Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject of the sole discretion of the courts situated at New Delhi.
4. Qualification: Post Graduate Degree in Mass Communication / Advertising and Public Relations with 50% marks “OR” Graduate Degree in any discipline with 50% marks alongwith Diploma (of at least 1 year duration) in Mass Communication / Advertising and Public Relations
5. Experience: 9 year experience.
Max. Age (as on 01.06.2022) 35 - 40 years
More information about this Deputy Director Corporate Communication Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Deputy Director Corporate Communication job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Deputy Director Corporate Communication job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 3+ year experience as an Deputy Director Corporate Communication
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BA, MA, PG Diploma
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 67700 and 208700 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Deputy Director Corporate Communication is a Full Time in Noida, Delhi.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Deputy Director Corporate Communication is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Deputy Director Corporate Communication position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Deputy Director Corporate Communication in our Organisation.
- Who is eligible to apply for this Deputy Director Corporate Communication job?
- Ans: The mentioned job is open to both Male and Female candidates.
ICSI has its headquarters at New Delhi, four Regional Offices at New Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai and 72 Chapters across India.
ICSI has been contributing to the initiatives of Government of India that have potential to excel the social-economic growth of India.