ICU Nurse Incharge Jobs Opening in Satya sai platinum hospital at Ulhasnagar, Mumbai
1.ICU Nurse Incharge administers, directs and coordinates activities of Patient Care Administration within Intensive Care Unit, and is responsible for the recommendation, development and implementation of policies and procedures in ICU, and for keeping their seniors informed of both progress and potential problems.
2. Responsible for the direction and evaluation of patient care delivery. Maintains operational aspects of the ICU in collaboration with other service areas.
- Counsels employees, develops staff and, as appropriate, utilizes the disciplinary process.
- Plans and maintains staffing pattern for the ICU meeting the patient’s need for continuity of care and level of care.
More information about this ICU Nurse Incharge Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given ICU Nurse Incharge job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this ICU Nurse Incharge job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an ICU Nurse Incharge
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: Diploma, BSc
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 15000 and 25000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This ICU Nurse Incharge is a Full Time in Mumbai.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This ICU Nurse Incharge is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the ICU Nurse Incharge position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for ICU Nurse Incharge in our Organisation.