Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
1. To examine all patients on admission in ICU/ ER/ other such Clinical area as designated by Clinical Administration from time to time.
2. To order investigations under guidance of the departmental Head/ Coordinator
3. To write and fillup all documents and patients history sheet and MLC and other such forms as ordered by Clinical Administration from time to time.
4. To seek Consultation and do referrals to Specialist and Consultants from time to time as per Clinical protocol and company policies.
5. To stay in the ward (ICU/General Ward/ ER or other such areas) at all time during the duty hour except 30 minutes lunch/ tea break. The time of break should be subject to patient condition in the ward and ICU and approval from Clinical admin from time to time.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.