ICU RMO Jobs Opening in Satya sai platinum hospital at Ulhasnagar, Mumbai
Should handle ICU patients very well.
Know about the Central Line & Intubation,
Post Op CVTS, Cardiology ICU Managements ECG Reading Procedure like can handle it by own.providing assistance to consultants and nursing staff.
Follow the ICU procedures as guided by consultants
HE/SHE must assist in the management of patients and provide back-up support to the consultant.
He/she must to manage the critically ill patient pre and postoperatively
He/She must know to assist consultants and nursing staff in the Intensive Care Unit, Theatre recovery area, ward or other areas in the hospital as needed.
He/She must know to respond immediately to clinical emergencies within all departments in the hospital and in the absence of a more experienced medical practitioner, lead the resuscitation team during emergency situations.
*Responsibilities and Duties
1) To see/treat patients at the request of consultant or nursing staff.
2) To liaise with the senior nurse in charge of the ward/s for a nursing handover at least once per day and then as required for updates.
3) Advise the consultant immediately of any patient who threatens to discharge themselves against medical advice
4) In an emergency situation, undertake emergency investigations and procedures in accordance with hospital policies and protocols and/or as directed by the patient’s consultant.
5) To be part of a team providing 24-hour medical cover and immediate first-line airway management and resuscitation to any patient, visitor
Qualifications and Skills Required
Any Specialization - BHMS, BAMS, EMS Medicine Doctorate: Any Doctorate
Read ECG, RT Insertion, Dressing, Catheter Insertion, Primary Line of Treatment, Emergency Patient handling, Theatre recovery area and ward, PICU, ICU.
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Ulhasnagar, Maharashtra: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
More information about this ICU RMO Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given ICU RMO job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this ICU RMO job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an ICU RMO
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BAMS, BHMS
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 20000 and 35000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This ICU RMO is a Full Time in Mumbai.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This ICU RMO is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the ICU RMO position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for ICU RMO in our Organisation.