The IAM Engineer is responsible for developing, testing, implementing, and integrating Identity and Access Management systems and solutions
Systems integration or software engineering of identity and access management (IAM) solutions (Sailpoint Identity IQ)
Manages upgrades and patching of IAM systems (using SSD structure)
Designs, develops, tests, implements, and integrates Identity and Access Management (IAM) systems and solutions. Ensures that solutions protect information resources against unauthorized use, inappropriate degrees of access, disclosure, damage and/or loss. Leverages problem solving and data analysis skills to ensure projects deliver on time.
Identifies, analyzes and resolves system design weaknesses. Troubleshoots and manages the resolution of issues related identities, systems, access, accounts, authentication, authorization, entitlements, and permissions. Determines and recommends the most appropriate response to identified more complex problems, issues and/or defects by assessing impact and prioritization.
Ensures the maintenance, patching, operating, and monitoring of IAM systems. Troubleshoots, supports and resolves system incidents, problems and changes, as required.
Facilitate the continuous adoption, training, communication, and education of IAM capabilities, functions, and standards.
Defines, promotes, and advises on solutions and best practices by using appropriate standards, processes, procedures, and tools throughout the system development life cycle.
Designs reusable strategies, decisions, service components, libraries and frameworks to support enterprise-level IAM services.
More information about this Identify and Access Management - IAM Engineer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Identify and Access Management - IAM Engineer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Identify and Access Management - IAM Engineer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 3 to 3+ year experience as an Identify and Access Management - IAM Engineer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Com, M.Com, BCA, BE/B.Tech, BSc, MCA, ME/M.Tech, MSc
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 200000 and 900000 Yearly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Identify and Access Management - IAM Engineer is a Full Time in Chennai.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Identify and Access Management - IAM Engineer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Identify and Access Management - IAM Engineer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Identify and Access Management - IAM Engineer in our Organisation.