IIIT Bangalore jobs for Staff Officer to Director in Bangalore. Last Date to apply: 30 Jun 2022
Staff Officer to Director
Posted: 23 Jun 22
Designation: Staff Officer to Director
Qualifications, Experience, and Skills needed
Any graduate from a recognized university
Minimum 10 years of experience with hands-on experience in drafting documents and presentations
Secretarial experience (preferred)
Excellent communication skills in English, Kannada, and Hindi
Working knowledge of shorthand
Ability to use standard software packages like MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Office 365, etc
Candidates with prior experience in universities/colleges with good knowledge of the functioning of Higher Education Institutions will be preferred.
Pay and Allowances: As per norms of the institute
More information about this Staff Officer to Director Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Staff Officer to Director job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Staff Officer to Director job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 3+ year experience as an Staff Officer to Director
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Staff Officer to Director is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Staff Officer to Director position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Staff Officer to Director in our Organisation.
- Who is eligible to apply for this Staff Officer to Director job?
- Ans: The mentioned job is open to both Male and Female candidates.
Role hr admin
Education Any Graduate
Who can apply Experienced (3+ Years)
Hiring Process Written-test, Face to Face Interview
Employment TypeFull Time
The International Institute of Information Technology, a Deemed University, popularly known as IIIT-B, was established in 1999 with a vision to contribute to the IT world by focusing on education and research, entrepreneurship and innovation. The Institute is a registered not-for-profit society funded jointly by the Government of Karnataka and the IT industry.
Jobs By Location
ARE YOU A FRESHER? REGISTER NOW
Looking for your first Dream Job?