Applications are invited from eligible candidates to work as a Project Assistant (PA) to work on the following project sponsored by DST-NSTMIS (NSTMIS/2019/160) under the supervision of Dr. Manish Kumar Bajpai, PDPM Indian Institute of Technology, Design and Manufacturing Jabalpur (An Institute of National Importance under MHRD, Govt. of India).
i. The position is purely on temporary basis, with an initial appointment for one year, which is extendable up to TWO more years, solely based on performance.
ii. Further, the candidate will be encouraged for applying to regular Ph.D. program of the institute under Project Based Fellowship.
iii. Candidates selected in this category for PhD programme will get same stipend as of the project salary. The details are as follows:
A. Post Name: Project Assistant
1. Project Title: Design and development of centralized database on scholarship / fellowships awarded in S & T sector
2. Project Duration: 03 Years
3. Number of Post: 01
4. Fellowship: Rs. 22000/- only (Consolidated)
5. Period of Appointment: Initially for ONE year Extendable upto TWO more years depending upon performance.
6. Essential Qualifications:
i. Candidates must hold M.Tech/ M.S./M.E. in CSE (Computer Science and Engineering)/IT (Information Technology) or in related areas. They must also hold B. Tech/ B.E./B.S (4 Years) in CSE/ IT or Related Area with 1st class or equivalent in BE/B.Tech. and ME/M.Tech with GATE/UGC NET.
ii. OR Candidates having BE/B.Tech. in CSE (Computer Science and Engineering)/IT (Information Technology) or in related areas with CPI more than 8.0 or (75%) With GATE/UGC NET.
7. Desirable Qualifications: Working experience of Artificial Intelligence with Python Programming.