Ad - Hoc Academic Associate For Information Systems Area
The Job: To assist the faculty of the Institute in their teaching and research and to work as an administrative interface with different facility providers of the Institute. At present we are looking for Ad-hoc Academic Associate in the Information Systems (IS) Area.
1. Post Name: Adhoc Academic Associate
2. IIMA has the following Academic Programmes:
a. PGP: Post-Graduate Programme in Management
b. PGP-FABM: Post Graduate Programme in Food and Agri-Business Management
c. PGPX: Post-Graduate Programme in Management for Executives
d. ePGP: “eMode” Post-Graduate Programme in Management
e. Ph.D. programme in Management
f. EEP: Executive Education Programme
g. FDP: Faculty Development Programme
h. ePGD-ABA: ePost Graduate Diploma in Advanced Business Analytics
3. To assist faculty members in seven to eight courses per year. The assistance would involve the following:
a. Attending classes
b. Correcting/grading answer sheets/quizzes/projects/assignments
c. Helping the faculty with design and delivery for a course, such as preparation/revision of course outline, reading list, class handouts, simulations, presentation slides etc
d. Marking and tabulating attendance and class participation, setting up necessary teaching aids as instructed, tracking students’ progress in class projects, assignments etc.
4. Qualification and Experience: First class MCA or M.Tech. or B.Tech./ BE in CSE, IT or ECE or MBA (Systems). Minimum two years of experience.
5. Remuneration: Monthly consolidated salary of Rs. 31,000/- to Rs. 42,000/- depending on qualification, experience, merit and performance in the interview. No other allowances except TA/DA for official tour will be paid.
6. Duration: Six months
Preferred below 30 years.