1. Position: State Resource Associates (1 position)- Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship (MGNF)
2. Major Roles and Responsibilities:
i. Organizing and providing field related support to the Fellows across the districts.
ii. Providing all the necessary administrative support to the MGNF programme in coordination with the Programme Manager and Faculty Chairs.
iii. Planning meetings and assistance in providing logistical support to various events held as a part of the MGNF programme
iv. Writing and reviewing documents and research materials in coordination with the Programme Manager.
v. Documenting field level experience and learning by the fellowship participants.
vi. Coordinating with the officials of the state and district administration to provide support to the fellows.
3. Key Attributes required for successful candidates:
i. Self-motivated individuals with strong interpersonal skills.
ii. Good written and spoken communication skills.
iii. Demonstrated experience working on policy and programmatic issues with multiple stakeholders including national, local governments and civil society organizations including community organizations.
iv. Willingness to travel
4. Educational Qualification and Experience:
i. Master’s in Social Sciences/ Statistics/ Development Studies/Rural Technology/ Communication/Journalism or related fields with a minimum of 2 years of experience in the development sector. Skills in IT, action research, training and data analysis are preferred.
ii. Familiarity and ability to use MS Office, and statistical software (R/Stata) is desirable.
5. Number of positions: 01 (Manipur- Imphal)
6. Period of engagement: The MGNF contract is for a period of two years. RA contracts will be for up-to a year with possibility for extension, subject to mutual interest, funding availability and performance reviews.
7. Compensation: Compensation will be commensurate with qualification and experience.