IIM Bangalore jobs for Assistant Manager in Bangalore. Last Date to apply: 05 Jul 2022
Ref: IIMB/HR/RECT/2022/29 Date: 20 June 2022
About IIMB: The Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIMB) is a leading graduate school of management in Asia. Under the IIM Act of 2017, IIMB is an Institute of National Importance.
Industry/Service: Higher Education
Post/Job Title: Assistant Manager
Job Purpose: The incumbent shall be required to primarily focus on planning and managing the Institute’s Administrative activities.
Job Type Contractual – Non-Teaching
Will closely work with Internal: Various departments in the Institute, Faculty, Staff
External: Vendors, Government Agencies, and other external Stakeholders
No. of positions & Job Location: Multiple Positions in IIMB, Bannerghatta Road
Principal Accountabilities & Responsibilities :
• Coordinating and driving the Institute’s Administrative Activities to ensure quality delivery and compliance with norms for processes and timelines
• Continuously interact with multiple departments, faculty, and staff, as per the work requirements.
• Should be proficient with MIS, and Office Automation tools, and be able to prepare MoUs.
• Maintaining and updating the databases and other digital collaterals.
• Support the audit matters pertinent to the administrative functions
• Any other work assigned from the department/institute from time to time.
Qualification and Personal Profile :
• Candidate should be a Graduate with at least 60%. A post-graduation from a reputed University is desirable.
• Candidate should have at least 6 years of relevant experience.
• Proficiency in MS Office suite is a must.
• Experience working in an educational institute is preferred.
Other Skill and Ability Requirements
• Should be a detail-oriented person
• Experience of working in an ERP environment would be desirable.
• The candidate should have excellent interpersonal skills. The candidate should possess strong analytical, planning, and forecasting skills with a solution-orientated mindset.
• Should be self-motivated and able to work independently.
• Strong commitment and capacity to collaborate and communicate with diverse stakeholders
• Ability to prioritize work and effectively manage the same
Compensation: Based on the experience and qualifications, compensation for selected candidates is likely to be in the range of level 5 to Level 8 as mapped to 7th CPC pay scales plus other standard entitlements as per IIMB Contract Appointment Rules
More information about this Assistant Manager Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Assistant Manager job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Assistant Manager job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 3+ year experience as an Assistant Manager
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BBA/BBM, MBA/PGDM
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Assistant Manager is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Assistant Manager position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Assistant Manager in our Organisation.
- Who is eligible to apply for this Assistant Manager job?
- Ans: The mentioned job is open to both Male and Female candidates.
Role hr admin
Who can apply Experienced (3+ Years)
Hiring Process Written-test, Face to Face Interview
Employment TypeFull Time
The Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIMB) is a leading graduate school of management in Asia. Under the IIM Act of 2017, IIMB is an Institute of National Importance.IIMB has around 100 full-time faculty members, more than 1200 students across various long-duration programs, and nearly 5000 annual Executive Education participants.
Jobs By Location
Others also searched for
ARE YOU A FRESHER? REGISTER NOW
Looking for your first Dream Job?