1. Position: Manager / Senior Manager– Career Development Services, Degree Granting Programs (DGP)
2. Key Skills/Abilities/Knowledge required: Strong analytical, planning and forecasting skills; should be detail-oriented and have the ability to drive business development.
Excellent interpersonal skills with a solution-orientation mindset. Should be self-motivated and able to work independently, with a strong sense of urgency regarding timely follow up and customer service orientation. Strong commitment to service and capacity to collaborate and communicate with diverse communities – faculty, students, non-academic staff and external stakeholders.
a. Ability to identify and collaborate with internal stakeholders and ability to network and manage relationships effectively with internal and external stakeholders. Proficiency in MS Office software, e-mail, electronic scheduling, databases and internet and ERP. Strong communication skills – verbal and written. Ability to maintain organized and accurate written and electronic records of all relevant work in the department and the results thereof. Ability to prioritize work in the department, and effectively manage the same Willingness to travel when required. Should be fluent in English and Hindi. Knowledge of a foreign language would be an added advantage.
3. Educational qualification & Experience : Should be a First-Class Postgraduate in Management from a reputed institute. Should have minimum of 14 - 20 years of post-qualification experience in Career Development Services/Placement activities in a large organization and should have handled assignments listed under major duties & responsibilities.
4. This position is on contract. Selected candidates should be prepared to take up the assignment immediately. Maximum age limit for being appointed under these Rules will ordinarily not exceed 60 years for Non-teaching staff, subject to discretion from the director.
5. “The institute is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to fully complying with the provisions of Rights for Persons with Disability Act. The institute firmly believes that such hiring is no way a charity but makes business sense as it is proven that Persons with disability are both highly productive and stable team members, if given an opportunity”