Indian Institute of Management Calcutta (IIMC) invites applications for the position of Research Manager
Advertisement for the position of Research Manager at CDEP, IIM Calcutta
1. Position: Research Manager (Full-time, one post)
2. No of Post: 01
3. Centre: The Centre for Development of Environment and Policy (CDEP),IIM Calcutta
4. Location: IIM Calcutta, Kolkata, India
5. Pay Range: Between 60,000 – 80,000 INR per month (consolidated)
6. Educational qualification and work experience:
The candidate should possess at least a Master’s degree with a minimum of aggregate 60% marks at the graduation level in a relevant discipline. The candidate should have at least 3 years of full-time work experience in an administrative or managerial position. Prior administrative level experience in a research project or academic institute is desirable.
7. Essential Knowledge and Skills:
a. English Language (oral expression and written comprehension) — Excellent command over oral and written English, ability to communicate effectively as per the needs of the target audience.
b. Administrative — Knowledge of administrative and office procedures, project management skills, designing forms/templates, training/research project management, E-mail communication, accounting practices, managing files, and records.
c. Software — Microsoft Excel