Advertisement No: IIMJ/Non-Faculty Rect/2022/02
Indian Institute of Management Jammu (IIM Jammu) invites applications for the position of Program Manager
1. Post Name: Program Manager (Educational Programs): One Post (Contract)
2. Contractual Payment: Rs. 60,000 - 75,000 per month
3. Essential: Post Graduate Management/ Social Sciences/ Statistics/ Development Studies/ Rural Technology/ or related fields with a strong academic record from a reputed academic institution.
Approximately five years of working experience in project management, preferably with a reputed national/ international organization in social development. Candidates without a post-graduate but with at least ten years of work experience and relevant work experience will be considered.
5. Job Profile:
a. Overall administrative responsibility for all academic and operational activities; Develop key reports, including financial reporting, and manage training program milestones; Manage and monitor a distributed team and oversee fieldwork of participants (where appropriate); Maintain routine engagement with the key client;
b. Develop protocols to ensure smooth functioning of the Academic and District Immersion modules of the program to ensure an integrated delivery of the program; Plan long & short-term resource needs in accordance with the requirement of training programs.
6. Location: Jammu
7. Key Skills/ Abilities/Knowledge required:
Strong interpersonal skills and self-motivated.; Familiarity with financial accounting and report writing is strongly preferred; Demonstrated experience working on policy and programmatic issues with multiple stakeholders including national, local governments, and civil society organizations including community organizations; Attention to detail, planning, and task orientation; Some travel will be required.
8. Period of engagement:
The MGNF contract is for a period of two years. The initial offer will be given for one-year, extendable up to the duration of the project. SRC contracts will be for up to a year with the possibility for extension, subject to mutual interest, funding availability, and performance reviews.
9. Reporting Relationships: The program manager will report to the Program Directors of the education programs. Internal – Faculty, IIMJ Administration team External – Clients (Central or State Governments, Corporate)
Upper Age Limit: 40 years