Indian Institute of Management Lucknow (IIM Lucknow) invites applications for the position of Head
Recruitment for the position of Head– Business Development on contract for IIML EIC
IIML EIC invites applications from the interested and eligible candidates for the selection of one position of Head, Business Development on contract initially for a period of two years, which may be considered further for the extension as per the need and policy of the IIML EIC
1. Position: Head - Business Development
As per the IIML EIC policy the total remuneration offered is Rs. 1,00,000/- (all-inclusive) with break up available as per company norms. Additionally, benefits such as medical insurance, annual performance-based incentive, mobile reimbursement etc. will be made available as per company policy
• Master’s degree in Management/ Business Administration/ Finance with a good track record of academic performance from a reputed institution.
• Minimum 7 years of experience, out of which 3 years in Startup Investment Ecosystem, Venture Capital firms, and Incubation.
• Strong knowledge in the area of startup investment including Startup Due Diligence & Negotiation skills.
• Strong network with various government agencies and corporates and ability to build strategic partnerships.
4. Job description & Key responsibilities
• You are expected to reach out to Corporates across India and explore potential associations with them by creating innovative models and programs in the area of Corporate Innovation & Corporate Venture Capital.
• You will work closely with the Investment team and strengthen the relationships with existing Corporate Partners at IIML EIC by devising new avenues and areas where the partners can play a vital role and help in supporting Startups under various initiatives.
• You will be required to reach out to various Govt / Corporates for exploring various CSR initiatives and designing the programs around them, which could help Corporates as well as Startups in creating an Impact in the sectors of preference to IIML EIC.
• You will be required to act as an integral part of IIML EIC and work in close coordination with the Startup Investment team for various funding negotiation rounds and closing the Startup Investment deals for IIML EIC and its partners.
• You will be required to bring in various best practices from the industry related to the creation of financial sustainability for IIML EIC. To assess, adopt, and modify dynamic industry practices which are being followed globally by renowned Business Accelerators and Incubators.
• You will be required to take a lead in liaising and consulting for corporate clients/PSUs.
• Any other value addition initiatives relating to the generation of revenue streams and assets for IIML EIC.
• This position reports to MD & CEO, IIML EIC