IIML- Incubator invites applications from the interested and eligible candidates for the selection of one position of Lab Manager, IIML EIC (for both the campuses),initially for a period of 2 years, which may be considered further for extension or regularization as per the performance, need and policy of IIMLIncubator.
a) Name of the Post: Lab Manager
b) No of Post: 01
c) Compensation: In the scale of total remuneration between Rs. 50,000/- (all-inclusive) with break up available with incubator as per IIML- Incubator’s policy. Additionally, NPS, annual performance based incentive, medical insurance, mobile reimbursement etc. is being considered for the working executive as per policy of the Incubator.
d) Qualifications: Master in Information Technology with minimum 55% marks. Min 10+ years of experience as System and Network Engineer.
e) Key skill set & Job Profile:
1. Protecting, Managing, Monitoring of all IoT and AI equipment and software (applications) at IIML EIC.
2. Regular assessment and performance management of all IT and Lab equipment and software (application) of IIML EIC
3. Obtaining Approvals, raising orders and ensuring payments of IT equipment and software (application) after due assessment.
4. Maintaining & recording of all documents to related to AI Lab and IT equipment and software (application) of IIML EIC.
5. Should ensure timely improvement of all equipment and software at IIML EIC.
6. Should be capable of Troubleshooting and resolving any and all types of IT related issues.
7. Should ensure good relations with service providers to facilitate proper functioning of systems and equipments.
8. Good knowledge of all the domains and areas which constitute the start-up ecosystem.
9. Excellent decision making and organizational skills
10. Great team player
11. Effectively manage internal and external stakeholders.
12. Good time-management skills
13. Great interpersonal and communication skills
Age 32 years (min).