Online applications are invited from eligible Indian Nationals for appointment to the following post:
1. Post: Chief Administrative Officer
2. No. of Post: 01 (UR)
3. Mode of Appointment: Regular/ Contract/ Deputation. Term if selected for Contract or Deputation basis for a period of 02 (Two) Years, which may be extended for a period of another one year based on the performance of the candidate.
4. Minimum Qualification: Essential:
a) Post Graduate degree in Management / MBA (two – years) from a recognised University / Institute with good academic records.
b) Knowledge of Computer applications viz. MS- Office.
c) Post qualification, a total of fifteen (15) Years of experience preferably in educational institute of National importance, Government Organisations, Autonomous bodies, PSUs, Private Organisations of repute in Administration out of which five (05) Years must be in the Grade Pay of Rs. 6,600 per month or equivalent.
5. Applicant should have adequate grasp of financial, purchase, personnel, legal, preparation of Agenda notes and recording minutes of various meetings, Campus management/ development related activities and flair for serving educational institutions.
6. Desirable: Bachelor’s degree in Law/ ICWA, CA, ACS from a recognised University / Institute.
7. Salary: Consolidated Salary will be paid commensurate with experience and present salary within the limits of Level 12 as per 7th CPC. The Pay fixation of retired pensioner and other candidates will be fixed as per GoI guidelines.
Upper Age limit for regular/contract/ deputation basis: Not exceeding the age of 56 years as on the starting date of online application.