Indian Institute of Management Rohtak (IIM Rohtak) invites application for the position IT Technician
1. Mode of Appointment: Regular/Deputation
2. Post Name: IT Technician
3. Qualification: 12th standard + one-year diploma (in any IT-related discipline) or B.Tech (in any discipline) from a reputed institution, with a good academic record.
4. No. of Posts: Two (one post is for reserved category)
5. Experience: Minimum 2 years (1 year for SC/ST) of relevant supervisory experience in a government department or academic/research institution/commercial organization of national/international repute.
6. Functions: Assist in managing the IT infrastructure. Assist in performing the maintenance related to computer hardware and software, maintaining the local networks, Audio, Video, and Learning Management Systems and related services, etc. Any other administrative work as assigned by the Institute. Report to as assigned.
7. Pay Level- 02 (Rs.19900 – 63200)
Age Limit: Not exceeding 35 years (40 years for SC/ST) as on the last date for receiving application.