Advertisment No. IIM/Admn/119/24/2021/1765
1. Post Name: Site Engineer (Civil) on Contract
2. No. of Post: 01
3.Tenure: Initially for a period of 2 years or till completion of the project, whichever is earlier
4. Pay: Consolidated remuneration of Rs. 90,000/- per month
5. Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or Equivalent from recognized University/Institute.
6. Experience: Civil Engineers who have honorably retired not below the rank of Executive Engineer from CPWD / State PWD having good track record and vast experience in planning, implementation and supervision of Building construction, Land development, Project Management etc.
7. Job Description: To monitor and supervise all construction works in the Institute campus. To coordinate with PMC and various agencies for smooth progress of the works. To check the drawings and estimate submitted by the Consultant/PMC/contractors. To prepare construction schedule for each activity & maintain proper records of works. To check all services and installations before taking over of the buildings from PMC. To coordinate with the Executive Engineer, IIM Shillong and update PPMC/BWC. To prepare estimates and bills. Any other responsibilities as assigned by the Director.
Not exceeding 64 years as on the last date of Publication of the Advertisemen
Application fee for each posts are as per the rates prescribed below: Rs. 400/- for General candidates and Rs. 200/- for SC/ST and OBC candidates