Advertisement No. SERB/CHM/BPR/231220/028/JRF
1. Name of the position: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
2. No. of position : One
3. Type of engagement Temporary
4. Name of the Project: Architectural Development of Homogeneous Catalytic System for
Ammonia Synthesis from Dinitrogen and Dihydrogen
5. Funding Agency SERB-DST
6. Qualification and experience as per MoE guidelines (F. No.12-2/2019-U1 dated January 31, 2019),F. No. 51- 07/2019-TS.VII (VoI. -Il) dated October 04, 2019 or as per the guidelines of the funding agency Master’s in chemistry from a reputed institution and a good academic record.
Preference will be given towards freshly graduated students with prior exposures to organometallic chemistry
7. Period of engagement 1 (one) year
8. Fellowship/Remuneration per month (₹) As per DST-SERB norms and IISER Berhampur rules and regulations.
9. Job requirement The applicant should have the basic understanding on organometallic chemistry. It will be preferable if the applicant has any experimental knowledge in a synthetic laboratory