Advertisement for the Post of Project Junior Software Developer
The Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal, the principal employer, has appointed M/s G A Digital Web Word Pvt. Ltd. for the deployment of manpower on a short-term basis through work outsourcing.
1. Post: Project Junior Software Developer
2. No. of Posts : One (01)
3. Essential Qualifications : The candidate should have a degree in B.E./ B.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc./ M.E./ M.Tech in Computer Science or Information Technology from a recognized Institute/University.
4. Essential Experience: Minimum of one year of experience in the following areas : Sound understanding of contemporary Web technologies, especially NodeJS & AngularJS. Good proficiency with both relational (SQL) databases and document (NoSQL) databases. Familiarity with advanced productivity to
5. Job Description: Managing the end-to-end interchange of information between the academic users and the database repository. Development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database. Ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. Integrating the front-end elements into the user applications.
6. Pay / Gross Salary : Rs. 30,910/- per month