IISER Bhopal invites application for the position Project Technical Associate / Project Technical Assistant
The Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal, the principal employer appointed M/s G A Digital Web Word Pvt. Ltd. for the deployment of manpower on a shortterm basis through work outsourcing. In this connection, M/s G A Digital Web Word Pvt. Ltd., invites applications from interested candidates for the following position:
1. Post Name: Project Technical Associate / Project Technical Assistant
2. No. of Post: 01
3. Essential Qualification : B.E./ B. Tech (CS, IT, EE, EC) / BCA / MCA / M.Sc. (CS/IT)
4. Essential Experience 1 year of hands-on experience in the following area:
(i) Knowledge of UNIX and LINUX Operating systems, file systems, storage environments, networking protocols, and Shell Scripting.
(ii) Experience in CentOS, Fedora, and Red Hat Linux systems, including the installation, configuration and maintenance of Linux services (DNS, DHCP, LDAP, VPN, etc.),Virtualization and Linux networking (TCP/IP protocols).
(iii) Understanding of Subnetting and Networking Protocols.
(iv) Installation and troubleshooting on Operating Systems as well as various software packages.
5. Job Description: Management and maintenance of production servers deployed on Open Source Virtualization (oVirt) and the virtual environment. Installation of various kinds of scientific/general applications on different environment. Installation of computing and networking devices in Data Centre and CC Labs. Backup, storage maintenance etc.
6. Pay / Gross salary Rs. 30,910/- per month (For Project Technical Associate) OR Rs. 25,290/- per month (For Project Technical Assistant)
7. Based on qualification and experience, the Institute may offer lower or higher position.