ADVT. NO.: 76/2021
Institute invites applications from Indian nationals having excellent academic record and relevant work experience for the following positions purely on temporary and contractual basis under the funded project titled “Using Machine Learning to Identify Disease-Relevant NonProtein-Coding Sequence Variation” (Proj. code: 30821562) funded by Department of Biotechnology, Govt. of India:
1. Post Name: Project Associate-II (PA-II) / Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
2. Number of posts: 01
3. Minimum Educational Qualification: MS / M.Sc. in the Quantitative / Computational field such as Computer Science / Mathematics / Statistics & Bioinformatics / related areas OR B.E / B.Tech in Computer Science / related area
4. Preference: Candidates with a strong academic record, proficiency in programming & mathematical modelling, and a degree from a Centrally Funded Technical Institute or a highly recognized institute of national reputation will be preferred.
5. Tenure of the appointment: Upto March 10, 2022 extendable for further period subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbent and continuation of the project
6. Consolidated emoluments:
PA-II - Rs. 28,000/- + 24% HRA per month 2] SRF - Rs. 35,000/- + 24% HRA per month based on CSIR / UGC-JRF / NET / GATE / Qualified National Level Test conducted by Central Govt. Depts. and their agencies Or equivalent scorecard
7. Experience: Minimum 2 years’ of research experience as Junior Research Fellow (Project Fellow) or equivalent.
PA-II - Not more than 35 years as on last date of application SRF - Not more than 32 years as on last date of application