Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
ADVT. NO.: 07/2022
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Education, Government of India, for promotion of high quality science education and research in the country.Institute invites applications from Indian nationals having excellent academic record and relevant work experience for the following position:
1. Post Name : Project Associate II
2. No of Post : 01
3. Title of the project:Size Matters: Predicting Personalized Risk of SGA
4. Funding Agency: Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council (BIRAC)
5. Minimum Educational Qualification:MS / M.Sc. in the Quantitative / Computational field such as Computer Science / Mathematics / Statistics & Bioinformatics / related areas / MCA B.E / B.Tech in Computer Science / related areas.
7.Experience: Minimum 2 years’ of research experience as Junior Research Fellow (JRF) / Project Fellow / equivalent.
8. Preference: Candidates with a strong academic record, proficiency in programming and mathematical modeling will be preferred.
9. Consolidated emoluments: a) Rs. 28,000/- + 24% HRA per month
b) Rs. 35,000/- + 24% HRA per month based on CSIR / UGC-JRF / NET / GATE / Qualified National Level Test conducted by Central Govt. Depts. and their agencies Or equivalent scorecard
10.Tenure of appointment: Initially for a period of six months; extendable further subject to satisfactory performance and continuation of the project.
Not more than 35 years as on last date of application
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.