Applications are invited from Indian nationals for the position of JRF/Project Assistant in a SERB funded research project with the following details:
1. Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow/ Project Assistant
2. No of Post: 01
3. Title of the Project: Variational methods for nonlocal problems with lack of compactness
4. Essential Qualifications: M.Sc. (Mathematics) from a recognized institute/university or statutory body
5. Desirable: Preference will be given to candidates having CSIR/ UGC JRF-NET/ GATE and working experience relevant to the project.
(i) Rs. 31,000 per month + 16% HRA to applicants who are selected through (a) National Eligibility Tests - CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE or (b) A selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions. OR
(ii) Rs. 25,000 - 28000 per month (for others who do not fall under (i) above).
7. Duration: Initially for 1 years and can be extended for 1 more year or up to the termination of the project subject to satisfactory annual progress review.
8. Due date: The application must reach the Pl, Dr. Pawan Kumar Mishra (email@example.com),by 31/01/2022.
Age Limit: 35 Years