Indian Institute of Technology Bhilai (IIT Bhilai) invites application for the position Project Associate I
Applications are invited from Indian nationals for the position of "Project Associate-I" in a SERB funded research project with the following details:
1. Title of the Project: A High-Performance and Memory Efficient Graph Analytical Framework for GPUs
2. Name of the position: Project Associate I
3. Essential qualifications: Bachelor's Degree in Engineering and Technology/MSc in Computer Science/MCA from a recognized university or equivalent
4. Desirable: Have high coding proficiency in C/C4+ Have good knowledge in basic computer system courses: compilers, operating systems, and computer architecture. Preference will be given to the candidates a. having exposure in parallel programming or high-performance computing (or) b. having NET/GATE scores and work experience in the relevant projects
5. Salary: Rs. 31,000 per month + HRA (if applicable) for candidates having a GATE score or cleared CSIR/UGC-NET .Rs. 25,000 per month + HRA (if applicable) for candidates that do not fall under above (1)
6. Duration of the Project : One year or up to the termination of the project, subject to the six-month performance review.