Advertisement No.: IITD/IRD/119/2021
Applications from Indian nationals are invited for Project Appointment under the following project. Appointment shall be on contractual basis with consolidated pay, renewable yearly or upto the duration of the project, whichever is earlier.
i. The project’s goal is to develop tools to preserve rich cultural heritage of India. We plan to create digital replicas of hard to reach places — in particular, artifacts submerged in deep waters. In addition to making digital copies of such sites, we will work on virtual reality based systems for people to experience such sites on land.
ii. We seek hardworking engineers with excellence in programming and a good understanding of geometry, camera, color, and 3D interfaces.
1. Title of the Project: Virtual Immersion in Under-water Sites (RP03746G)
2. Deptt/.Centre: Department of Computer Science & Engineering
3. Duration of the Project: Upto:20/05/2022
4. Post Name: Research Associate (1)
5. Consolidated fellowship / Pay-slab: Rs.47,000-49,000-54,000/-pm plus HRA @ 24% (revised) OR Rs.36,000/-p.m. plus HRA @ 20% (pre-revised)
Ph.D. or equivalent degree or having 3 years of R&D experience after ME/M.Tech. in CS allied area, with expertise in programming and at least one of Image processing/Geometry processing/Computer Graphics/HCI/Computer vision. At least one research paper in Science Citation (SCI) Journal.