IIT jobs for Junior Laboratory Assistant in Gandhinagar. Last Date to apply: 30 Nov 2023
- BE/ B.Tech degree with at least 55% marks in relevant discipline OR
- Three years Diploma with at least 55% marks in Engineering with 02 years’ work experience in laboratory/ research programme OR
- B.Sc with at least 55% marks with 02 year work experience in laboratory/ research programme OR
- ITI with at least 55% marks with 06 years’ work experience and good knowledge of computer utilization.
- 27 years as on last date of submitting application.
- Relaxation in age for the candidates applying to the posts reserved for SC, ST, OBC, PwD and
Ex-Servicemen would be admissible as per Central Government Rules
- Online application must be submitted by 23:59 hrs on 30 November 2023.
- Relaxation in age for the candidates applying to the posts reserved for SC, ST, OBC, PwD and Ex-Servicemen would be admissible as per Central Government Rules. Persons working with IITs who are educationally qualified and otherwise eligible can be considered for the recruitment up to a maximum age of 50 years.
- Persons employed in Govt./Semi-Govt. organizations or Educational Institutions should apply with due permission of their present employer and should produce a ‘No Objection Certificate’ (NOC) at the time of interview/ skill test, if called for the same. Applicants without NOC may not be permitted to appear in the interview/ skill test.
- The Institute reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of positions at its own discretion.
- Candidates who desire to apply for more than one post must use separate forms for each application.
- Outstation candidates called for selection test shall be reimbursed travel expenses from place of residence to Gandhinagar and back as per instructions in the call letter, on production of proof of appropriate documents.
- No interim correspondence will be entertained. Canvassing in any form shall lead to automatic disqualification.
- Merely fulfilling minimum eligibility criteria does not entail a call for written test/ interview for the
selection. Only candidates shortlisted on the basis of better qualification and quality of relevant
experience shall be called for written test/ skill test/ interview etc. The authorities reserves all
rights, not to call an applicant for selection test or not to fill up a position through this round of
selection process without assigning any reason.
More information about this Junior Laboratory Assistant Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Junior Laboratory Assistant job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Junior Laboratory Assistant job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 2 year experience as an Junior Laboratory Assistant
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: Diploma, Certificate Course (ITI), BE/B.Tech, BSc
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 21700 and 69100 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Junior Laboratory Assistant is a Full Time in Gandhinagar.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Junior Laboratory Assistant is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Junior Laboratory Assistant position?
- Ans: There are immediate 7 job openings for Junior Laboratory Assistant in our Organisation.