Applications are invited for a postdoctoral position in the area of inverse problem related to integral geometry and partial differential equations. The selected candidate will be carrying research along with Prof. Rohit Kumar Mishra in the above areas and will be funded by the institute.
1. Name of the position: Institute Postdoctoral Fellow
2. Salary: Rs. 45,000 – 60,000 plus Rs. 10,000 as HRA per month.
3. Qualifications: The applicant should have
i. A Ph.D. in a relevant subject, such as inverse problems, partial differential equations (PDEs),analysis or applied mathematics (must be completed or have submitted Ph.D. thesis).
ii. A solid background in analysis and basic tools in PDEs are essential.
iii. Some knowledge of computational mathematics is desired but not required.
4. Apart from research, the applicant will be expected to contribute to other academic activities of the Institute including teaching.
5. Duration: The appointment is for one year (possibility of extension on the basis of performance)