No. DoRD/ADMIN/2021-22/012 Date: .27.07.2021
Applications are invited for the position of JRF under the Project titled “Probing quark gluon plasma by heavy quarks and quarkonia in heavy-ion collision” in the School of Physical Sciences, IIT Goa. The project is sponsored by Board of Research in Nuclear Sciences (BRNS),Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) ,Government of India.
1. Nature of work: Theoretical research work related to the project in field of Heavy-ion collisions and Quark-gluon plasma.
2. Post: Junior Research Fellow
3. Funding Agency: Board of Research in Nuclear Sciences
4. Sanction No.: 57/14/02/2021-BRNS/57026
5. No. of Position: One
6. Eligibility Essential qualification:
a. M. Sc in Physics
b. Must have a valid GATE, NET-LS/JRF, JEST.
7. Salary: Rs.31,000/- P.M.(as per BRNS norms)
8. DA: Not be entitled to DA.
9. HRA: As per the Govt. norms stationed at Goa
10. Medical Benefits: As per the Institute norms.
11. Tenure of Project: 3 Years. The position is temporary and coterminous with the project.
11. Leave entitlements: Casual leaves of 8 days per annum are available. If the JRF joins during the midyear, CL would be calculated as per pro-rata basis.