Project entitled, "Cognitive Robotics based study of Child-Robot Interaction (CRI) - Characterization of Critical Parameters and Interaction Design" funded by SERB.
1. Name of the Post: Research Associate - I
2. Salary: INR 47,000 per month.
3. Term of Appointment: Temporary on Contractual basis for one year or until project ends.
4. Minimum Qualification: Ph.D. (awarded/ submitted) or M.E./ M.Tech. + 3 years of relevant experience in Engineering (EE/CSE/Mechatronics),Cognitive Sciences or related field.
(i) Research, Design and Conducting game-play based Interaction Experiments with NAO Robot (and other benchmarking robots) and subjects of various age-groups
(ii) Modelling and validating Cognitive Architectures of Child Learning
(iii) Preparing and publishing research articles in peer reviewed journals
6. Essential Skillset: The ideal candidate should have,
(i) Good understanding of Mathematical modelling, Statistical methods, and Probability theory
(ii) Experience in working with Robot Programming, Cognitive Architectures
(iii) Experience with experimental studies with subjects/children and Design of Experiments
(iv) Good Python programming skills
(v) Prior experience working with NAO or similar robot is desirable
(vi) Good publications track record