IIT Kharagpur jobs for Junior Research Fellowship - Research in Kharagpur. Last Date to apply: 09 Jan 2024
Designation: Junior Research Fellowship - Research
- Advanced bioreactor assisted smart aquaponics systems for urban farming(ABU)
- 1 post
- Upto Rs. Upto Rs.31000(depending upon qualification & experience) (depending upon qualification & experience)
- Agricultural and Food Engineering
- M.Tech in Agriculture Science/Agricultural and Food Engineering/Aquacultural Engineering/Fishery Science and Engineering/Electronics and telecommunication
- Prior experience in automation in agricultural or allied fields.
Age Limit (Year):
- Upper age limit is 28 years. Relaxable upto 5 years in the case of SC/ST/OBC/Physically Handicapped / Visually Handicapped and female applicant.
More information about this Junior Research Fellowship - Research Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Junior Research Fellowship - Research job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Junior Research Fellowship - Research job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Junior Research Fellowship - Research
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: ME/M.Tech
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 31000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Junior Research Fellowship - Research is a Full Time in Kharagpur.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Junior Research Fellowship - Research is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Junior Research Fellowship - Research position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Junior Research Fellowship - Research in our Organisation.
Role research jrf srf
Who can apply Freshers
Hiring Process Face to Face Interview
Employment TypeFull Time
State West Bengal
The history of the IIT system dates back to 1946 when a committee was set up by Hon'ble Sir Jogendra Singh, Member of the Viceroy's Executive Council, Department of Education, Health and Agriculture to consider the setting up of Higher Technical Institutions for post war industrial development in India. The 22 member committee headed by Sri N.R.Sarkar, in its report, recommended the establishment of four Higher Technical Institutions in the Eastern, Western, Northern and Southern regions, possibly on the lines of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA, with a number of secondary institutions affiliated to it. The report also urged the speedy establishment of all the four institutions with the ones in the East and the West to be started immediately. The committee also felt that such institutes would not only produce undergraduates but they should be engaged in research, producing research workers and technical teachers as well. The standard of the graduates should be at par with those from first class institutions abroad. They felt that the proportion of undergraduates and postgraduate students should be 2:1.
Project Technical Assistant - Technical jobs in IIT Kharagpur at Kharagpur
Salary not disclosed
Posted: 3 months ago
Jobs By Location
Others also searched for
ARE YOU A FRESHER? REGISTER NOW
Looking for your first Dream Job?